I love eggs!
Best source of Protein and Good Fats – an all in one for breakfast really!
And there’s nothing I like more than soft custardy yolks in a hard boiled egg.
Here’s a tip on how to make the perfect hard boiled egg with a slightly soft for formed yolk.
Place your eggs in a pot of room temperature water, and bring to a boil. Make sure your eggs are totally submerged in water. With the lid open, bring the water to a boil on high heat. The minute the water is boiling furiously, take the pot off the stove, and leave it on the side, with the lid on.
Now here’s the tricky part that has to be timed just right.
• For runny soft-boiled eggs (barely set whites): 3 minutes
• For slightly runny soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes
• For custardy yolk but creamy whites hard-boiled eggs: 6 minutes
• For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 10 minutes
• For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 15 minutes
The best for me, being 6 minutes! Go try!