How does one Burn Fat Faster? How does one get the perfect shape that one desires, just like in the magazines?
Well, the key to caloric demolition is to workout in the “fat burning zone” in which you burn a greater percentage of fat calories. You can only get there by doing moderate to hard exercise, and tricking your body into working harder, so try varying your workout routine to get the maximum fat burning effect.Here is a great way to Burn Fat Faster. You just need to do this workout, two or three times a week for optimum results.
1. Pick your cardio of choice (bike, elliptical, treadmill, pool, rowing machine, or running outdoors at a park or track), and then estimate your maximum heart rate using this easy formula: 220 – your age = max heart rate. (So if you’re 28, your max heart rate would be roughly 192 beats per minute.)
2. Warm up for 10 minutes at a low intensity. Like we said, the old-school “fat-burning zone” can still fit into your workout.
3. Speed up until you’re sprinting at 90 percent of your max heart rate; continue at that pace for 20 to 30 seconds.
4. Return to a low intensity until your heart rate drops to about 120 beats per minute, usually about two to four minutes, depending on your fitness level.
5. Do another 20-to 30-second sprint, followed by another round of active recovery. Continue until you have done a total of six to eight intervals.
6. Cool down at a very low intensity (such as walking on the treadmill) for at least five to 10 minutes before stopping exercise completely.
7. Vary this with weights training and doing sprints out-doors, to really get the maximum burn for your workout. You will be sporting terrific cuts in no time!
For your information, research actually shows that the harder you go, the better. Besides burning more calories per minute, high-intensity exercise such as intervals, in which you alternate between short, hard efforts and easy periods or complete rest, unleashes a flood of hormones, including epinephrine, which helps your body burn calories even when you’re not working out
These are my Fat Burning techniques that I like to add to my workout. What are yours?